Numedica NeuroMethylation Cream 1.8oz
Supplements to the Rescue for Fatigue, Brain Fog, Memory, Sleep, ADHD, Behavioral Issues?
Benefits of NuMedica NeuroMethylation Cream:
- Mood Improvement & Stabilization
- Mental Focus & Concentration
- Cerebral Folate Deficiency
- Organization Skills
- Short Term Memory
- Hormonal Regulation
- Sleep Patterns
- Immune Function
Over 93% of those with neuro-immune syndromes have a methylation deficiency. In times of stress, the body isn't able to produce the amount of methyl folate it needs. Methyl folate is important in several key functions of the body including healing nerves, producing dopamine, clearing toxins, proper T-cell function and proper growth hormone function.
NuMedica NeuroMethylation Cream may benefit people experiencing neuro-immune syndromes.
NuMedica NeuroMethylation Cream™ contains five essential nutrients that support the methylation processes associated with neurological and immune system function. NeuroMethylation Cream™ is the foundation formula in NuMedica’s Advanced Neuro-Immune Support Program. This topical cream supports immune health and normal neurotransmitter production and metabolism.
Storage: Keep away from light and heat. Do not store in direct sunlight or temperatures above 90°F. Do not freeze. Product is best when stored between 65 °F and 80°F.
Maintenance Dosage: 2 pumps daily; 1 pump in the morning and 1 pump in the evening.
Treatment Dosage: 3 pumps daily; 1 pump in the morning, 1 pump mid-afternoon, 1 pump in the evening. For children under the age of 3 please consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Directions for applying NeuroMethylation Cream:
1. Many people start out by applying this cream the wrong way. It is supposed to be applied to the arm, but most people just rub it between two forearms, as if rubbing on perfume. This is absolutely the INCORRECT way to apply this cream.
2. Instead, make a line down your forearm.
3. Next, take your opposite hand and begin to rub the cream around the entire surface of your arm. It should begin to emulsify resembling lather and turning the bright red cream into a pink color.
4. Finally, completely rub the emulsified cream in until it has completely disappeared.
Most people take one dose first thing in the morning, and a second dose in the early afternoon. B Vitamins can be very invigorating, so if you are at all sensitive to medications, you may want to start with 1/2 a pump in the morning to see how you respond, then build up to the 2 pumps a day. We suggest that you consult with a health care provider before beginning any new supplement regimen.
|Folate||as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate|
|Vitamin B-12||as hydroxocobalamin|
|Vitamin B-12||as methylcobalamin|
|Vitamin B-6||as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate|
Other Ingredients: Purified water, aloe vera gel, MSM, propylene glycol, carbamide, cetyl alcohol, octyl palmitate, panthenol, PEG 8 Stearate, rose hips oil, vegetable stearic acid, glycerin, polysorbate 65, monoi de tahiti oil, sodium hyaluronate (100%), vitamin E, citrus oils, diazolidinyl urea & iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, TEA-Carbomer and grapefruit seed extract.